Tara Spa Living Wellness - It's about what you do every day.
TARA'S BLOG
Subscribe to Blog

Friday, January 20, 2017



Realigning Energy

As we move past the hectic Holiday season and welcome in the New Year, this is the most important time to realign our energy so we can go out into the world and manifest our visions and dreams. We are all so busy with family and work, yet making sure we are doing the supportive things that help us maintain our balance is critical to being effective in all that we do.
Some of my intentions for moving into the New Year with health and vitality include:
  • Remembering to breathe to release stress and tension held in the body and mind and to alkaline the blood, which oxygenates the body
  • Making sure I have quiet meditation moments where I say affirmations or prayers throughout the day
  • Moving my body in ways that strengthen and stretch it to support my physical alignment, which ultimately helps my core, center and overall balance in life

What are the ways you realign? Share with me at tara@taraspa.com.
posted by Tara at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Placing Orders and Product Information: 1-866-224-1391     FAX (831) 624-9571    
Shipping, Delivery and Return Information: 1-866-224-1391     FAX (309) 734-2544