Tara Spa Living Wellness - It's about what you do every day.
TARA'S BLOG
Subscribe to Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2017



I just returned from Sundance Resort where I developed a new concept and treatment menu for their spa. What a wonderful spa team led by Adrianna Stephan! It was very special to be in this magical, snow-covered canyon to breathe in the crispness of the air and walk snow covered paths lined with pine and fir trees.

Being at Sundance always reminds me of my connection to the Earth due to the powerful energy in that space. It’s from the rich history and heritage, and the environmental stewardship the Redford family that has ensured for so many years, inspired by the spirit of the ancient Land, the natural elements and the vital life force they exude. I share the urge to want to protect it and to honor how sacred the Earth is.

One way to honor the Earth is to be conscious of the energy of seasonal change and the rhythms of Nature. Winter is a time for hibernation...so hard in modern society. Consider it a time for reflection - to reflect upon what you created in your life this past year and what you want to put forward for the coming year.

What are your intentions? For me, it is a balance of personal well-being. And being in Nature always inspires me. It is my temple where I receive inspiration, rekindle my connection to the Divine and where I open up to the possibilities of what I want to create in my life.
posted by Tara at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Placing Orders and Product Information: 1-866-224-1391     FAX (831) 624-9571    
Shipping, Delivery and Return Information: 1-866-224-1391     FAX (309) 734-2544